Sunday, May 1, 2011

"To you football is a matter of life or death, (to me) it's more important than that."

Bill Shankly's most famous quote (although often misquoted) is the godfather of this blog.  I had taken a couple years away from blogging after running Swisher Sweets (Oakland Athletics blog) and NickTKnows.com for a few years. 

Being a daily reader of my favorite blogs Crossingbroad and Dirty Tackle, I began to notice outside of those two sites there wasn't much out there I agreed with when it came to sports opinion.  Stories get chewed up like cud year after year, just insert team name or player name here, nothing new comes out of the AP world.  Everyone is a cinderella, everyone had it tough growing up, people throw away careers, and people are assholes.

I expect to have many people disagree with me, I am opinionated, passionate, loud, sarcastic and harsh.  Don't expect me to be PC or always showing biasness towards my favorite teams (Philly anything and Liverpool).  I want to question myself, question others, and try to get the most out of the enjoyment I get on a daily basis from sports.  If you don't care for what I have to say, let me know.  If you love it, let me know.  I will continue to push the boundaries, whether or not you join me for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment